Buy Verified CITI Account
Citibank’s basic savings account can be a good place to keep your money safe and accessible, but its rates are generally low. Citibank offers convenient access to your money. For most Citibank savings accounts, a minimum balance of Rs. 1, 00,000 to 2, 00,000 needs to be maintained as a minimum balance on an average. The bank can change its policy and this information needs to be checked when you apply for a savings account.
CITI bank Cash withdrawal
- Balance inquiry
- fund transfer, or purchases,
- Citibank Debit Card is dedicated to bring you the most convenient and flexible payment experience, together with exclusive global privileges.
- Easy payment on internet and mobile with Citi ePay.
If you’re opening a Citibank savings account, there is a $100 minimum deposit required. There is no minimum deposit required to open a checking account at Citibank. You can use your Citibank credit card for instant cash at ATMs nationwide, if you do not have a transaction/cash withdrawal passcode, call the Citibank Credit Card 24-hour Customer Service Hotline to set up your passcode.
Withdraw money from Citibank savings account
- Online transfer from your savings account to your linked Citibank checking account or another account in your Citibank package of products and services.
- ATM withdrawal at thousands of ATMs worldwide, using the debit card which came with your checking account.
Selling Verify CITI bank Account
When you are ready to sell some or all of your CITI account, you can do so through a direct peer-to-peer (P2P) transaction online or on site. You need to provide all documents (scan copy) along with password of the account security info.