Buy Verified BLUEBIRD Account
The Bluebird Bank Account is a demand deposit account. Bank Account is a fee-friendly bank account with a widely accepted Visa and debit card. You can add money from checks directly to your Bluebird Account using the Mobile Check Capture feature in the Bluebird Mobile App on your iPhone or Android device. Fees and limits Opens in a new tab apply.
Transfer money on my bluebird card
- Log in to your Bluebird Account and go to Money In.
- Select Add Money from Bank Account.
- You will see a screen that confirms the linked bank account information and will be prompted to enter a dollar amount that you want to transfer to your Bluebird Account.
- Select Add Money.
Check money on your bluebird card
Check your Bluebird Available Balance or your transaction history anytime with these options. Log in to your Account online or through the Bluebird Mobile App and select your Main Account. Text “BAL” to BBIRD (22473) for your Available Balance if you are enrolled in text alert notifications.
Buy Verified Bluebird Accounts
- You can withdraw money from your Bluebird card at the ATM.
- You can withdraw cash at any ATM in the United States that accepts American Express cards.
- However, transactions at non-Money Pass ATMs have a $2.5 American Express fee.
- You may also be charged ATM operator fees
Selling Verified Bluebird Accounts
When you are ready to sell your Verified bluebird account. Account with physical card.I give you card pic and destroy it can use it.